On the upcoming SEMA Auto Show in Las Vegas will be a herd of customized 2015 Ford Mustang models. The good reason for that is 50th Anniversary of Ford Mustang at 2014 SEMA show. There will be a show of the modified 2.3-liter EcoBoosters and 5.0-liter V8s and other aftermarket parts that enhance performance and design of new Mustang. The most noticeable exhibitors will be Galpin Automobile Sports and MRT TKO.
Galpin Automobile Sports
GAS started by offering the brand new Mustang a facelift, borrowing designing aspects found in other places in the car. The front fascia is changed to match the three strakes found in the manufacturing facility headlights. New headlights have been developed that integrate LED turn signals and turn on in sequence– much like the rear turn signals. A carbon fiber front splitter and rocker panels have actually been set up, in addition to a more aggressive rear diffuser.
Open the hood to find a Whipple supercharger sitting atop the 5.0-liter Coyote V8. This is no off- the-shelf device though; it’s been custom-made powder-coated to appear gold. A glass window incorporated into the hood is developed to flaunt the engine, however the GAS Mustang is not practically looks. The car produces a remarkable 725 horsepower. Suspension parts are from Steeda and with a brand new exhaust from Magnaflow round out the mechanical enhancements.
MRT TKO Mustang
The MRT TKO Mustang is a street-legal trackday automobile, oh, and TKO stands for, yep, you guessed it, Technical Knock Out. Dealing with the 2.3 L EcoBoost, TKO has actually included lots of aftermarket items. “The new chassis and powertrain of the 2015 Mustang will certainly be the ideal platform to produce a fast active street performer with the occasional track day being the ultimate venue for exploiting its abilities,” a statement checked out.
Chassis and Powertrain:
– Air Lift performance suspension with MRT tuned chassis;
– Vortech Air to Air Inter Cooler;
– New MRT Stainless Steel Exhaust, true to the MRT brand name– a high performance stainless steel down pipeline and full 3 inch stainless exhaust;
– MRT Modified Performance Pac 4 piston, 14 inch rotor upgrade;
– New MRT Brake ducts;
– 20 X 9.5 inch front and 20 X 10 inch rear Forgiato Need for Speed Wheels;
– BFG Rival tires (265/35/20 front 285/35/20 rear);.
– JMS Boost Max enhance controller;.
– JMS Pedal Max accelerator pedal map create; and.
– SCT Custom Tune.
– MRT Custom hood with heat extractors;.
– MRT custom-made paint impacts;.
– Shadow tinted glass;.
– Hitechfx Carbon Fiber Affects;.
– 3D Carbon rear spoiler;.
– New MRT Front upper and lower grill; and.
– New MRT splitter.
– Racetech seats (motorist and passenger side);.
– Racetech Race harnesses (motorist and traveler side); and.
– Kicker Audio system.